The new vSphere Beta is about to open and they are taking applicants over here at this site. Just fill out the form to be considered! Before applying however know that there are some expectations from VMware regarding participation:
- Online acceptance of the Master Software Beta Test Agreement will be required prior to visiting the Private Beta Community
- Install beta software within 3 days of receiving access to the beta product
- Provide feedback within the first 4 weeks of the beta program
- Submit Support Requests for bugs, issues and feature requests
- Complete surveys and beta test assignments
- Participate in the private beta discussion forum and conference calls
If the above points are things which you have no issue with then read on!
From VMware –
- Receive early access to the vSphere Beta products
- Interact with the vSphere Beta team consisting of Product Managers, Engineers, Technical Support, and Technical Writers
- Provide direct input on product functionality, configurability, usability, and performance
- Provide feedback influencing future products, training, documentation, and services
- Collaborate with other participants, learn about their use cases, and share advice and learning experiences
As you can see there are many reasons why getting involved in the next vSphere Beta may be right for you. So if you would like to give back to a company and a community that gives you so much, enter the Beta! Participate! Make vSphere better for everyone!